Andrew practices corporate and securities law with a primary focus on capital market transactions and business law matters, including equity and debt financings, initial public offerings and mergers and acquisitions. Andrew also provides ongoing advice to public and private companies regarding corporate governance, continuous disclosure obligations, and various other corporate and securities law compliance matters.
Outside of work, Andrew enjoys playing and watching sports, hiking, and traveling.
Prior to joining DuMoulin Black, Andrew worked in various sales and analyst roles at a national bank where he gained valuable exposure to Canadian capital markets.
- University of British Columbia, BComm, 2014
- Canadian Securities Institute, Canadian Securities Course, 2015
- CFA Institute, Chartered Financial Analyst, 2018
- University of British Columbia, JD, 2021
- British Columbia (Anticipated 2022)